Sunday, January 3, 2010

Starting the Path

I am so happy that I am finally taking the major steps that I need to become the person I want to be. I'm not completely sure who that is yet; I'm still working out the details. Actually, I only have a vague idea of who I want to be. I have a good idea of who I am; that will have to suffice for now. One of my biggest struggles is living in the present. If I could only let go of the straining baggage, I would be free. It's funny because I am free to make all of these choices, the hard part is doing them. Why doesn't faith seem to be enough? Maybe because I don't have enough of it. I've understood all of the issues for years. Putting it into practice is much harder than I thought it would be. On the other hand, my brightest days are ahead of me. That's true for all of us if we make that choice. It's up to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment